Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather is crispy and the colors in Indiana look so vibrant. It is time to unpack all of the jeans, sweaters and boots. It is time for snuggling around bonfires, sipping hot chocolate and picking the best pumpkins.
October is my favorite month. Not just because it is the month we were married, but because it is the beginning of the holiday season. A time to cozy up with loved ones, eat delicious food and get ready to hunker down for winter.
This year will be different though. We are in a new season in our household. Gianna is almost 2 and is starting to understand and participate more and more every day. This fall to do list will have items I love and items I am going to love to watch her experience for the first time!
Fall 2013 To Do List
1. Eat a caramel apple (an October 1st tradition in our home!)
2. Eat a pumpkin donut
3. Eat an apple cider donut
4. Drink warm apple cider (with a little caramel in it!)
5. Go on a hayride
6. Pick pumpkins
7. Drink hot chocolate
8. Plant yellow mums in the yard
9. Go on a "leaf-peepin" walk
10. Decorate the house
11. Decorate pumpkins with Gianna
12. Pet a goat (all good pumpkin patches have them!)
13. Pick apples from an orchard
14. Run/walk a holiday themed race
15. Attend a Fall Festival